- Statskog has about 70 rental cabins across the country
- The cabins may be booked online at Inatur.no (Norwegian only; English in development)
- Most cabins are of basic standard, with wood stoves and propane burners
- Some have solar panel systems for lighting and a few have 220 VAC electricity and running water
- The cabins are in good hiking terrain
- Rental: From NOK 400 per cabin per night
Just a few cabins have roads ploughed in winter. But cross-country skiing in to a cabin often is part of the charm of old time cabin life.
Prepared ski tracks in to a cabin are more of an exception than a rule.
Please check our additional booking information
For further information on and booking of Statskog cabins:
For questions, contact Friluftstorget (custom service), Tel: (+47) 74213000 (within Norway: tel 07800, keyin 1), or E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View some of our cabins in South Norway